Coordinator of Digital Innovation Hub
Coordinator of Smart eHUB
The initiator and coordinator of the first Digital Innovation Hub in the region, Ema has prepared the documentation required to obtain funding for the coaching, mentoring and attracted the resources necessary for the creation of the consortium to start developing the digitization innovation ecosystem.
E-MBA graduate with experience in management, business consulting, commercial strategy, product& service development.
Ema has a solid record of accomplishments in both effectively managing teams, in commercial strategy and business development:
• Integrated knowledge and experience in strategic planning and business plans
• Expertise in designing and implementing full strategy and lifecycle management for products and services: product plans, business cases for new products and programs
• Strong experience in a challenging environment in people management and in building effective and result-oriented teams
• Consistency in operational planning and execution
• Superior analytical capabilities and a continuing pursuit for increased knowledge of new technologies and business areas.